BASIC POOL OPENING – (no cover)
- Pool must be uncovered and filled by client prior or once completed.
- Remove all winterizing plugs & accessories.
- Reassemble filter, pump, heater & chlorinator (or salt system).
- Re-install ladder, return fittings, etc.
- Start all circulating equipment.
- Add pre-season liquid chlorine shock according to pool size.
- Inspect Filtration system & equipment for problems.
PREMIUM POOL OPENING – (with cover)
All STANDARD POOL OPENING features PLUS:
- Remove leaves & winter waste from cover.
- Remove and rinse winter pool cover and water bags.
- Prepare cover and water bags for storage.
EXECUTIVE POOL OPENING – (with cover)
All PREMIUM POOL OPENING features PLUS:
- Application of Spring Opening Kit *included.
- Initial Spring 1-hour pool vacuum (*Subject to possible additional debris charges).
- Basic pool chemistry balancing using client’s existing product stock or provide any required product.
*(any additional products are billed separately)
- We test on site and do a basic balancing of the pool for you!
- We’ll use what you have on hand and provide any products you require.
*(Any additional products are billed separately)
*** PRE-PAY your opening at time of booking and SAVE $20 ***
Note: Rates are based on residential, single skimmer pools up to 120,000L (approximately 20 x 40 feet).
Any other sizes or commercial pools should contact us for a custom quote. Dates are subject to confirmation and to the limitations imposed by inclement weather. Replacement parts or repairs required or extra services rendered are not included as part of these Spring Opening rates and will be billed at the appropriate rate subject to approval.
Please have cash, cheque or credit card payment information ready for the day of opening if not prepaying. All services must be paid in full upon completion of service work.